Saturday, February 12, 2011

"I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger." - Heath Ledger as The Joker in Dark Knight

1 of my favorite posts so far, my wife BRITTANY SLAM! A Heath Ledger inspired Joker tattoo on her thigh!

Of course this is the Joker, the start of a leg sleeve for Brittany, Being a fan of Batman and Harley Quinn myself its only right I inquire what this tattoo means to Britt : "The joker is one of my favorite cartoons because I have always had a fascination with Clowns and When I saw Heath Ledger as Joker in The Dark Knight I knew I had to get him. You could tell that there wasn't much different from the movie and his real life...He wore a permanent smile on his face to hide his pain.Which I kind of felt represented me. I'm a funny person and I Love to make people laugh, but behind my smile.."

  • "Are there, infinitely varying with each individual, inbred forces of Good and Evil in all of us, deep down below the reach of mortal encouragement and mortal repression -- hidden Good and hidden Evil, both alike at the mercy of the liberating opportunity and the sufficient temptation"-Unknown


 When I asked D about this tattoo he told me, "I got this tattoo because I like the whole angel vs demon concept and thats what i go through on a regular basis, a war between good vs evil." With Dominick being a Gemini it also made even more sense to me. Astrology studies always infer that Geminis have two sides to their personality a good and Bad. This tattoo is hot And Its still not finished I cant wait.



  • "Mama you're the Queen of my heart...Fills me up just thinking about You. I'll never go a day without my mama." -Boyz II Men

This is a really special Tattoo on the hand of my homie "40", its a memorial tattoo for his mom.  "This tattoo of my Mother is my favorite because of the spot I chose For it. She passed away before I got to know her, but I keep her on my hand so I can always give her a Kiss."

 I really adore this tattoo!! CHECK OUT MUSIC FROM 40 AT Http://www.ReverbNation.com/FortyMusic 




  • "Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others." Ada Velez-Boardley
This is my brother Steph's Chest Piece, Also a Memorial tattoo done in Honor of our fallen bro Tyshawn!
On What inspired this piece : " Its a Loyal Purple Heart flying with Angel Wings into a Loyalty sky. Purple, of course because it represents Loyalty in the Bible...and its a LoyalTy thang!" - Steph.

Thanks so Much for this pic Steph, your tattoo is one of my favorites!!


1 comment:

  1. This site has a lot of photos and information which will keep you occupied. Heath Ledger's "Joker" character has always been 1 of my favorite villains. In the end these tattoos came out looking excellent, but it had to be a painful road to go through in order to get these tattoos.

    ReplyDelete