Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Ain't Sh*t in this World Deeper than Loyalty and Love." - 50 Cent

 Music which inspired this post, which happens to be one of my favorite songs.




This was sent to me from my friend Shea. Self Explanitory Loyalty and Love tatted on the hands. Two of the most truthful words to live by. I love this pic! SHADYVILLE WASSUP?





Proceeding with the theme of Loyalty and Love. This is an ankle tatt on my Bm Johansei =]. As you can see it is also a memorial tattoo in rememberance of not 1 but 2 people. The Purple heart with the letters ty inside are in memory of our friend Tyshawn* the pink ribbon coming around the heart is for her grandama who passed of breast cancer. The words at the bottom read "Officially Missing You...". This tattoo was done so nice and put together in a very unique way, thumbs up! Thanks For the Pic Joha !

  • "Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of someone else's." - Billy Wilder


 This is my sister-in-Law Jade's tattoo, which was also done on her ankle. The inspiration behind this tattoo? None other than, trust. Without trust, there can not be any Loyalty. "I was going through alot with someone in my family and never appreciated their actions. Led me to believe that sometimes you cant trust anyone but yourself in this world." - Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment