Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Comedy, at least the way I write comedy, is just drama with jokes." - Rob Walton

This amazing tatt was done on Dontae's arm. As You can see the art derives from the comedy/ tragedy masks of ancient Greek theatre but done WAY BETTER!



 If you know Don, this tattoo fits him perfectly. He's always smiling but in a split second that smile can turn into serious face, hence the quote "I Might crack a Smile BUT NOTHING IS FUNNY". Thanks for the pic Dontae.

  • "Aries are full of fire, indepence, and passion." - Uknown

This is a wrist tattoo of the zodiac sign which represents an aries. Shout out to my good friend Victor for sending this in!



  • "Flow is so sweet, I eat angels for dinner. Call me what you want I dont give a finger in the middle." - Lil Wayne.
 Again we have my crazyyyy friend Chi Chi , with a very interesting tattoo inside the lip. The tattoo consists of 3 faces : a laughing face, a shades face (which is cut off in this pic), and a "sticky face" as she calls it. "The laughing face because I'm always happy and the one with shades because I'm too cool. Cuz sometimes when youre cool and youre happy, you drool and get a lil nasty!" LMAO! gotta love Chi for this !

2 comments:

  1. Nice gallery you got going on. when i see tattoo's like this i can help but wonder how many people might regret it or how many tattoo artist mess up on these tattoo's. could be an idea for a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! I Love the detail on Dontae's arm. I've seen the comedy tatoo before, but this out does them all.

    ReplyDelete