Friday, February 11, 2011

"But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever." -Robert Burns

These are Urmilla's black roses. One of her favorite tattoos done on her ribs. Roses are widely known as a symbol of love, romance , and desire. Red roses being the most popular. Urmilla took a different route however and chose to make them Black. Why Black ? "Black roses...for this dying love. It symbolizes me, my heart. Even when they are dying that can still be as one and look pretty", Urmilla.  Beautiful!

  •  “Please take my hand. I give it to you as a gesture of friendship and love, and of faith freely given. I give you my hand and welcome you into my dream.” -Wonder Woman


This is my sister Squeaksz Wonder Woman tattoo:
 Why wonder woman ? : "I came into the tattoo shop looking to get something empowering, cute, * something I would like, most of my tattoos are symbols, names or pictures etc, ink that I feel accentuates my body and I'm not done. This is a start of a rib tatt which isn't complete as of yet. The next is an actual pic of Wonder Woman"

 This is another tattoo from my dear sis Squeaksz, Her Lucky 7 tattoo .
The meaning behind this one ? : "I wanted to give the feeling of hitting the jackpot when you are being intimate! Im just kidding, but i actually had the Lucky 7 first, ironically it being my 7th tattoo and when I got the lips that just happened to be the "it" thing at the time. So I figure why not add on to it plus the lips are sexy!"

  •  "Look to the Lord and his strengths seek his face always" 1 chronicles 16:31 


This is Meeka's tatt also done by Rich (www.ARTMADERICH.COM)
  I asked Meeka what was the inspiration behind this tatt " I tend to think sometimes I can do shit by myself and handle it on my own, and the Scripture is a reminder to me that I need to let go and let God"
 * "...And if you look closer the hands have stars on its wrist just like me"


- Meeka really touched my spirit with this one. I love it .

  • "The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything". - Theodore Roosevelt


This is a Chest piece on my boy Marq. So raw and edgy. I love how he took a popular saying and created it into artwork. "I got life is a gamble because I believe life is all about takin chances feel me...that's how u learn and grow as a human being... Money power respect is pretty much self explanatory....those 3 terms stood out to me first as a selected few characteristics of myself."  nice!

  • "All for one and one for all
    My brother and my friend
    What fun we have
    The time we share
    Brothers 'til the end."
    -unknown 


This is my friend DSmith's tattoo in remembrance of his best friend BooBoo who recently passed away.
The Buiildings represent the City and the Crown over the B's because he's a King! S.I.P ( STUNT IN PEACE BOO BILLS!) 
          STUNTT IN PEACE BOO.



  • "Only God can judge me so I'm gone, either love me or leave me alone." - Jay-Z

This is my friend D.Floyd's tattoo pretty much self explanatory. Many can relate, when no one else understands God does! (work Also done by Rich www.ARTMADERICH.COM)

CHECK OUT MUSIC FROM D.FLOYD AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE YUNG VETZ AT http://yungvetradio.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment